Técnicas de Apresentação em Inglês
To provide a framework and practical input to assist non-native speakers of English to deliver presentations effectively and confidently
To provide an opportunity for non-native speakers to start by viewing and analyzing their existing presentation method.
To learn how to build a successful presentation from introduction to closure, including work on English pronunciation and using voice to gain the listeners’ attention and respect
To learn how to handle questions and give responses with confidence
Business persons, executives, technicians, professionals from all areas and market segments and whose activities require formal or impromptu presentations in English, in a variety of business and social settings.
Conversational fluency is a prerequisite for participation, all material and presentations will be in English.
– Expectations and objectives
– Why are you here?
– Getting to know each other
– Past performances
– What you did best
– What would you like to do better Part 2 Types of presentations
– Comercial presentations
– Personal presentation
– Company presentation
– Product or Service Presentation
– Inter Company Presentation
– Operational plan or strategic analysis
– Monthy / Quarterly reviews
Part 3 – Know your audience
– Language, cultural and technical level
– Native speakers vs ESL
– Strategies for Non Native Speakers
– Mixed groups, language
– Mixed groups Culture
– Mixed groups Technical Level.
– Props and visual aids
– Business vocabulary
Part 4 How to prepare your Presentation
– Who: participants and focal person or group.
– Where,: location
– When: day, and time
– Why: to sell, to buy ,to inform
– How: live, face to face, conference call, video, webcast, other.
– Details; Agenda, do you lead or follow other speakers?
– Time of your presentation? A major impact on success!
– Objectivity, Time is money for everyone!
– Murphy´s Law! Contingency planning.
Part 5 How to make the Presentation
– Strategies for Communicating With Non-Native Speakers of English
– Make your presentation interesting
– Writing out presentation
– How to beat panic
– Your opening statement
Part 6 – Individual presentations
– Each participant will make a 15 minute business presentation to the group
Part 7– Personal and Group presentations
– How to present a brief personal presentation
– How to adjust individual participations in group presentations
Part 8 – Group critique of presentations
– What you say! Review and correction of technical vocabulary
– How you say it! Review and correction of presentation skills
– Why you say it! Alignment of individual objectives.
Todos os Facilitadores Enora possuem sólida formação acadêmica, experiência nas áreas de atuação, atualização contínua e formação no exterior. São especialistas selecionados com base em nossos valores (Proximidade, Humildade, Flexibilidade), com didática comprovada e com drive para geração de resultados.
Temos à disposição de sua equipe mais de um facilitador para este curso. A seleção do Facilitador é feita de acordo com a sua expertise no tema, alinhamento com o perfil da empresa e dos participantes, e sua disponibilidade de data, horário e local do evento.